welcome baner

Thursday 18 February 2016

About Me



I'm Kristiina Meiner,I am married and we have two sons ( 2003 and 2009). I've always worked creativity, and now I enjoying sculpture out of polymer clay. I began to sculpt in 2011.
All of my works are sculpted from professional polymer clay. All dolls are built with a wire armature for strengthening and the figures are padded out with foil . They all are made withoutuse of any molds . 100% One Of A Kind. For blushing I use Genesis and acrylic. For hair I use Tibetan Mohair, silk or sintetik, eyes are hand painted by me. Standing (in a standing position) they would be 8" -14" (20cm - 40cm) high and kids 3" - 12" ( 7cm - 30cm)
All accessories are also made by me .

I can do something special for you or if you have questions, 
please do not hesitate to ask me. 
Uses for this my email address

kristinameiner@gmail.com









No comments:

Post a Comment